How It Works
Earn more doing what you love
Make more money by delivering cars for DriveTahcar. At DriveTahcar, we partner with dealerships with a clear vision of the future of automotive logistics. Our dealers agree to fair pay and this reflect in your earnings.
Accept a job
Get notified when there is a job around you. Receive full details of the delivery. Accept or skip a job.
Deliver the vehicle & GET PAID
Upon pickup, perform your inspection, take photos and upload these into the app. Drop off vehicle and get paid.
You need to provide the following documents before your first Job:
- A valid U.S. driver’s licenses
- Proof of active vehicle insurance
[It must reflect $1,000,000 Liability and $100,000 Cargo]
- Proof of vehicle inspection report
- Proof of registration
- US DOT number and MC number if applicable. [Keep in mind that without a MC number, you are only able to drive in your home state. No interstate jobs allowed]
If you are already a transporter, you should be familiar with these
- Have a reliable truck (open or closed) for deliveries
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have an Android or Apple phone
- Have a U.S. driver’s license
- Have a Social Security Number or EIN
- Have a U.S. checking account (for payments)
After signing up, we run a quick screening which includes your driving record and criminal history. This usually takes anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. This means you can start driving and earning the same day you complete signing up.